- Prefer working in a fast-paced environment
- Could teach time management classes
- Know how to get things done - on time and on budget
- Have fun and enjoy a good laugh... every day
- Want to join a vibrant team of experts to kick-start your career in the industry
- Understand hard work in an entry level position can pave the way for personal growth
- Have a reputation for your coolness under pressure and having the drive to do whatever it takes to get the best work done
- Work with an in-house marketing team to create a marketing program for Anthem's existing and upcoming communities
- Act as a liaison between the media agency and marketing managers; confirming media plans, securing bookings, and submitting finalized artwork.
- Track marketing metrics and offer professional insight along the way
- Assist with the coordination of corporate and project events
- Participate in creating and managing corporate and project media plans and schedules
- Inventory and manage corporate and project print collaterals
- Oversee regular website audits for all community websites, offering insight pulling data Google analytics
- Maintain records and contact lists in CRM
- Manage the creation and distribution of email newsletters
- Coordinate signage installations, updates and cleaning
- Assist with general marketing administration including meeting prep, deliveries, site visits, invoicing
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills
Anthem is a real estate development, investment and management company that strives, solves and evolves to create better spaces and stronger communities. We are Growing Places.
We work hard. We work smart. We work in teams. We challenge the status quo and have fun doing it. We believe in developing our people to maximize their potential. Conversations are candid, conflict is swiftly resolved, and coaching is continuous.
Please, no unsolicited resumes or phone inquiries from agencies. View our Policy on Unsolicited Resumes on our website.