- Recruiters are responsible for meeting hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring candidates have a pleasant experience.
- Proficient in Google platforms (e.g. Google Drive), Excel, Word, website updating, and basic social media marketing.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Personable, professional manner and presence.
- Engaging, outgoing personality and calm, no-drama temperament.
- Highly responsible, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Great attention to detail
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic and effective in working both independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and proactive, with the ability to take the initiative and to work productively without supervision.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to address client concerns effectively and appropriately.
- Solid time management and ability to multitask, prioritize daily workflow and tasks, follow through, and meet various project-specific and seasonal deadlines.
- Resourceful and skilled in problem-solving.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Professional judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience.
- Must have some CRM experience and be able to make and post ads for all open positions on all our social media (asset)
About Matrix Labour Leasing Ltd.
Matrix Labour Leasing is a full-service recruitment agency specializing in the placement and administration of the skilled trades workforce all across Canada. We have been in business for over nineteen years and have placed over 4,000,000 employment-hours in the Canadian workforce. We have been recognized as one of Alberta Venture's Fast Growth 50 and as a Leader of Tomorrow by Business in Calgary. As a leader in our industry, Matrix remains committed remaining cutting edge of the Full Service Temporary/Permanent Placement model as well as best in class managed services in Payroll and Back Office Support. We are proud to serve the following industries: Industrial Construction Commercial Construction Oil and Gas Manufacturing Warehousing Hospitality Healthcare Pipeline Construction