This position is full-time telework in the day-to-day, but does include a few stakeholder touch points throughout the year and attendance at local hiring events, so the right candidate needs to live in the Greater Toronto Area. This role will report to our Manager of Talent Acquisition who oversees Canada Services.
Responsibilities you will have in this position:
- Delivers on proposal plans to proactively, attract, source and maintain a pipeline of existing and potential candidates to meet the variable business requirements.
- Team with hiring managers to fully understand scope of work, source, interview, and extend offers according to company standards and procedures.
- Identify and attract job seekers for a variety of contracts, including managing contingent offers and/or letters of intent for key personnel.
- Immerse in the community and engage job seekers in hyper-personalized approaches.
- Provide recruiting counsel and input to hiring managers and develop proactive sourcing, marketing & advertising campaigns.
- Maintains knowledge and awareness of the Serco brand, makes appropriate use of brand collateral when communicating with candidates, presenting themselves as ambassadors.
- Effectively maintain the applicant tracking system. Utilize systems and processes to ensure a high level of data integrity enabling accurate data tracking and reporting.
- Partner with the HR Onboarding team, ensuring seamless transition for candidates and hiring managers moving from selection to pre-employment checks and the onboarding process.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Qualifications required for you to be successful in this position:
- A college diploma plus 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area, or equivalent education and years of experience.
- Federal and/or State & Local government, contracting experience a plus.
- Experience working in an in-house recruitment or agency environment, sourcing and screening candidates for a variety of active vacancies across multiple functional areas, geographies and levels.
- Experienced in all elements of recruiting process including: candidate attraction, sourcing, candidate qualifying, networking, assessing, as well as recruiting, pre-employment and regulatory compliance.
- Proven creative ability in developing and implementing effective sourcing strategies, including online engagement, social media strategies, networking and more.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and customer service skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite and ATS/Recruiting systems.
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has over 9,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
To review Serco benefits please visit: https://www.serco.com/na/careers/benefits-of-choosing-serco .
If you require an accommodation with the application process please email via Isarta or call the HR Service Desk at 800-628-6458, option 1. Please note, due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance, Serco is unable to accept resumes by email.
Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor at Serco, please email via Isarta .
COVID-19 Regulations: Serco complies with all applicable COVID-19 requirements. This may require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, provide attestations regarding vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing, or satisfy other conditions of employment that Serco deems appropriate, and employees may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test results as a condition of employment (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).