The organization is seeking applications from individuals having a passion and desire for community work.
- The successful candidate will be tasked with establishing, managing, and growing the family network of businesses and entrepreneurs.
- You will be required to reach out to businesses, bring them under the network umbrella, grow the membership, expand its chapter to other locations, organize events /seminars and manage community projects and social events.
- The candidate is to be fluent in English and have reading and speaking skills in Urdu as well as have an intermediate level of knowledge and skills in office suites including Word & excel.
- Skill in creating flyers and artwork either in adobe or illustrator will be an added advantage.
- Experience and skill in office administration as well as good communication to support marketing and fundraising campaign will be an added advantage.
Part-time hours: 20-30 Hrs per week
Job Types: Part-time leading to full time , Permanent
Salary: Based on Experience