Auto req ID: 21624
Title: Marketing Lead (Remote)
Job Function: Marketing
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
Shift: REG 40
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It's our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
Harley-Davidson is proud to be an internationally diverse company with growth opportunities around the world. Harley-Davidson Canada (H-DC) is a key contributor to the overall success of the global organization and works in close alignment with our global head office located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The Marketing Lead is a critical member of the Harley-Davidson Canada (H-DC) team responsible for the development and implementation of marketing programs and campaigns that drive demand, traffic and achieve retail growth goals through the Canada Harley-Davidson dealer network for Motorcycles (MC), Parts & Accessories (P&A), Apparel & Licensing (A&L) and Service, while ensuring the H-D brand is well represented in all Canada and Dealer marketing channels.
As part of the North America (NA) Commercial Marketing Team, this role reports to the Director of North American Marketing but works closely with internal and external stakeholders both in Canada and the U.S., including Canada Dealers, the Field Sales Team and the Global Marketing organization.
Harley-Davidson embraces a Virtual Mindset which prioritizes virtual remote work and employee well-being while providing flexibility for our high performing employees. We take an outcome-focused, people-centred approach to winning, including welcoming the best talent, wherever they may be in Canada. This role is fully remote.
- Responsible for localizing global programs and developing regional campaigns that increase brick & mortar traffic and sales, drive customer retention and strengthen the Harley-Davidson brand. Drive full program execution in Canada to deliver vision and objectives, including but not limited to:
- Model Year launches for MC, P&A, A&L and Service programs. Monitor sales performance to activate local plans as needed.
- Retail Integration programs and seasonal campaigns
- Organic social media plans, content and optimization; and endemic print and digital media
- Support and collaborate with the following teams and functions:
- Annual plans strategy, budget management and performance tracking
- Paid media & paid search
- Dealer Digital Program: management and analytics of leads and dealer Websites
- Harley-Davidson.com/ca & eCommerce
- Harley- Davidson Financial Services
- Experiential, events and PR marketing teams
- Dealer materials and communications translations
- Manage one direct report, contractors, and agency partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a related area is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience required.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Understanding of traditional and digital marketing strategies and channels.
- Experience leading, orchestrating work and communicating with cross-functional teams to manage work streams and priorities. Ability to negotiate priorities and align on different points of view.
- Ability to identify and drive proactive work to achieve business goals, optimize programs and address opportunities at the market-level.
- Exceptional oral and written English communication skills with an ability to influence others without authority. Proficiency in oral and written French is preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to sort and analyze multiple sources of information. Comfortable working with excel and analytics dashboards.
- Ability to define, track and analyze KPIs to inform programs improvements and expansion.
- Understanding of motorcycle culture, motorcycle license or interest considered an asset
- Excellent project and budget management skills.
- Ability to travel (approx. 10% of the time)
You'll play a pivotal role in helping us create the company we want to be. And for our employees and Harley-Davidson community it's done through being fair, honest, positive and creative. This isn't just any company. And yours isn't just any career. It's part of your story. Ride with us and make it legendary.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, employee discounts on motorcycles and related products, general merchandise, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds. We are dedicated to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada. In accordance with the Accessibilities for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), accommodation will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
Direct Reports: Yes
Travel Required: 0 - 10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance