Camis is an industry leader in the reservation system and park management sector. We connect people to memorable recreational experiences through an exceptional reservation system and best-in-class call centre services. Our software serves over 700 government-operated parks, campgrounds, harbors, and marinas across North America.
We are a diverse group of people that are unified in the belief that work can be fun, fulfilling, and flexible!
Visit www.camis.com for more information on our products, services, and clients.
The Marketing Coordinator at Camis is responsible for producing engaging written and visual content for marketing and communication purposes across the Operations and Business Development departments. The Marketing Coordinator will develop compelling campaigns, implement initiatives in a timely manner, and analyze results.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the marketing department's initiatives by planning, executing, and tracking various marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
- Producing and distributing monthly newsletter content; tracking and reporting on CTR and open rates.
- Creating engaging, consistent social media content and graphics, managing user engagement on channels, and tracking metrics and KPIs.
- Producing in-house videos used for product education, training, sharing of information, and other marketing purposes.
- Developing and creating Camis-branded marketing materials including brochures, presentations, various templates, and other reports.
What you'll bring to the role:
- A university degree or college diploma in marketing or a related field
- Digital design experience/familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills to share information, advise and influence
- Exceptional social media skills
- Intermediate skills in Windows applications including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated self-starter who works independently with minimal direction
- Knowledge of principles and practices for determining consumers' wants and needs, assessing and developing business opportunities and advertising products and services
- Careful attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and work within tight deadlines
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Professional Development
- Active Living subsidy
- Camping subsidy
- Medical and Dental group coverage
Camis is committed to fostering a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with an intentional focus on recruiting and retaining employees from diverse backgrounds, creating awareness of diversity issues and benefits, fostering a supportive environment where inclusivity is expected and prioritized, and holding ourselves accountable for promoting this perspective throughout the organization. The Camis team strives to collectively promote a culture that empowers our employees and fosters values of respect, inclusion, and belonging across the company.