Are you a passionate marketing professional and communicator eager to collaborate with a creative, fun, and engaging architectural firm with their client and key industry outreach?
- Design is an integrated architecture and interiors team that has a passion for creating innovative buildings and spaces across a wide range of typologies including institutional, cultural, indigenous, multi-family residential, Industrial, office and commercial. We believe in nurturing our team and aspire towards a consistent commitment to design innovation, technical excellence, and environmental stewardship for every project. We accomplish a rewarding project delivery by listening, collaborating, and demonstrating respect to all team members and our impact on the built environment: now and to come.
- Design recognizes the importance of a balanced work and home life. We support our staff by providing flexible working hours and remote access. We also offer a wide range of extracurricular staff initiatives such as office lunches, industry-specific seminars, yoga & meditation activities, volunteering opportunities and more.
TKA+D is seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager to join our team. This key position will primarily manage proposals, responses to RFPs, marketing materials including our website and social media, and will possess proficient graphic design as well as technical & narrative writing skills in support to the senior management team.
What we will be asking you to do:
- Working with the Design Director, develop and maintain consistent format and branding to proposals, brochures, website and other media that is used for client and industry outreach.
- Coordinate and manage the preparation of written proposals. Act as the primary contact, establish a schedule for deliverables, coordinate material with TKA+D team members and outside consultants, create the documents, assist with non-technical writing within the proposal and editing of the overall content.
- Develop graphics such as schedules, organization charts, and diagrams from content provided for proposals
- Lead the creation of the TKA+D website, managing appropriate outside consultants and providing design direction and editing content, as well as establish and coordinate the TKA+D team to provide the required content.
- Maintain the content on the website and have it updated as necessary.
- Develop TKA+D's social media platform and outreach. Identify content and coordinate with TKA+D team members to provide content as needed while ensuring a consistent message
- Develop strategic marketing and communication plans with the President and Principals, and help establish and promote TKA+D
Skills you will bring:
- The ability to work with our team and our partners with humility and respect
- Degree in architecture, communications, marketing, business or other relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in design and marketing industry.
- Excellent editing, and proof reading skills.
- Excellent Graphic and Design skills and the ability to critique the work of others.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to communicate and work with senior leadership, providing direction and schedule requirements for deliverables.
- Strong Organization skills with an ability to manage the delivery of a project.
- Strong Communication skills in graphic, written and verbal formats.
- Experience creating and managing the production of RFP responses.
- Experience managing the production of a website and maintaining content.
Please include a cover letter with your resume, demonstrating your lay-out and editing skills with a text that inspires, and communicates who you are and why you think you are the perfect candidate to become part of our team. Send by email only via Isarta
Salary will be dependent on the applicant and the demonstrated experience and ability