- Plan and coordinate all aspects for tradeshows, customer events, and internal sales functions
- Coordinate the design and production of advertising and marketing materials (e.g. print and online ads, brochures, line cards, invites, posters)
- Coordinate the ordering and distribution of promotional goods and stationery items
- Assist with developing written content for internal and external audiences, including company newsletter, advertising copy, websites and print materials, and marketing collateral
- Provide support for social media activities (e.g. gathering content, drafting and responding to posts, generating reports)
- Provide support on website and intranet initiatives (e.g. design, content strategy, updates, audits, governance, training)
- Provide support to business units and support services teams (i.e. creating or formatting PowerPoint presentations, reports, forms, letters, marketing packages, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize, handle competing tasks, and thrive under deadlines
- Eager to work as a member of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, or digital marketing program
- 2 years of related experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of content-management systems (WordPress, Salesforce, SharePoint), Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Canva, and Google Analytics is ideal
This is a place where you will be empowered to do your best work.
We know that our people make the difference and we recognize and reward that. From health and wellness benefits to employee recognition programs, discounts, and perks, we've got our employees covered.
- Market Competitive Compensation We reward high-performance, team work, collaboration, and a continuous improvement mindset
- Employee Incentive (Bonus) Plan Our success is built on your success. We recognize employees for outstanding performance and the unique value they bring beyond the day-to-day, through our annual bonus program*
- Retirement Savings Program ICONIX will match your contribution dollar-for-dollar to a maximum percentage that is based on your length of service with the company*
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits Choose from flexible healthcare coverage designed to support all ages and stages of life*
- Employee Referral Program Help us continue to grow our team. If your referral proves to be a successful hire, you receive a bonus
- Learning and Development Reach your full potential and career aspirations with training and development opportunities
- Employee Discount Programs Take advantage of discount programs offered by our corporate partners for items such as computers, mobile phone services, and more
- Other perks include Generous vacation/paid time-off allowance, career advancement opportunities, flexible work arrangements, paid time-off to volunteer, work boot reimbursement*, education assistance, stability of a three-generation Canadian-owned family business, family work atmosphere
- For eligible employees.
Ready to build your career and realize your full potential? Apply now and join the flow!
ICONIX is Canada's most diverse national waterworks distributor, with footprints across the country. We offer an agile, expert team of trusted, technical problem solvers that provide reliable access to innovative products and services for businesses and communities that depend on essential water and wastewater infrastructure. Learn more about ICONIX Waterworks.
ICONIX is proud to be part of the Deschênes Group, a family-owned business based out of Montreal, Quebec, consisting of 16 business units and growing. The Deschênes Group is consistently ranked among Canada's Best Managed Companies, a true testament to the company's commitment to investing in its people and in delivering the best experience to our customers and partners. Learn more about the Deschênes Group.