- Retaining positive customer relationships with established clients, ensuring they receive high quality
- customer service and technical support
- Submitting sales plans, preparing sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs to reach nominated targets, and monitoring projects' status and risk exposure
- Managing, coordinating, and presenting accurate information on customer visits, insights, competitive updates, and market intelligence on a regular basis
- Facilitating product seminars and presentations for both internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining strong relationships with vendors
- Participating in health and safety related duties
- Highly motivated, reliable team player with an ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to prioritize, organize, and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical, administrative, and computer skills
- A strong commitment to health and safety
- BSc in Engineering or Technology Diploma
- Minimum 3-5 years of associated industry experience
- Demonstrated sales and cold-calling experience, ideally within the industry
- Knowledge of Control Valves, Relief Valves, or Custody Transfer Measurement would be advantageous
- Proven understanding of market conditions and products and ability to recognize opportunities
CENTRIX is a trusted independent Canadian control solutions partner who offers an agile, expert team of technical problem solvers, providing reliable access to innovative products and services for industry and communities across Western Canada.
We provide measurement and control equipment to the oil, gas, industrial, and municipal market sectors in Western Canada. We also provide custom metering solutions and repair and service of various products, including meters and valves. Learn more about CENTRIX Control Solutions.
CENTRIX is proud to be part of the Deschênes Group, a family-owned business based out of Montreal, Quebec, consisting of 16 business units and growing. The Deschênes Group is consistently ranked among Canada's Best Managed Companies, a true testament to the company's commitment to investing in its people and in delivering the best experience to our customers and partners. Learn more about the Deschênes Group.