EQ3 was born in opposition to trends, vowing instead to focus on timeless designs. We make furniture not fast, but to last. Our greatest hope is to have our pieces passed down like heirlooms. We pride ourselves on being innovators in our industry, and we believe that the more voices and choices we incorporate into our perspective, the better we're able to find creative solutions for modern life. Everything we do is made in consideration of people, of the planet and of our space.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative individual to join our Retail Team as a Sales Assistant.
You'll be joining our Winnipeg team at1485 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB, in a SEASONAL capacity
- You'll act an ambassador of our brand, taking care to ensure every customer feels like a guest in our home. It's your job to give a positive first impression, find the items they need, and suggest additional items to help build their dream space
- You'll provide support to store managers and sales associates by introducing them to customers wishing to make larger furniture purchases
- You'll assist the warehouse team with contacting clients and scheduling pickups and deliveries
- You'll help customers check out and process their payment. Wrapping merchandise as needed
- You'll handle customer complaints with ease, connecting the customer to management when required
What You Bring To The Table
- Experience in a retail sales environment
- Proficiency in retail operations and systems (Point of Sale, Microsoft Office)
- A high standard of quality when it comes to customer service, performance, accuracy, and sales goals
- The ability to self-motivate, organize, and be persuasive in their communication style
Work Life At Eq3
- A company that supports work-life balance with paid time off and flexibility
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Employee discount program for products, wellness plans, group banking and more
- EQ3 Spirit Committee that promotes community engagement, rewards, and recognition for all employees
- Surround yourself with a community that supports professional growth and collaboration
CLOSING DATE: Open until full
How To Apply
- For BREEZY: Submit your complete application by clicking on ?Apply to Position? now!
We thank all interested individuals, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.