We believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities, and giving back to make a positive impact for Canadians who need it most. When our team learns, grows, and reaches their true potential - we can make more possible. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities, let's make your possible.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? Consider the following opportunity
Talent Acquisition Consultant
The role of Talent Acquisition Consultant will focus on the recruitment activities for our Retail positions across our various sites.
They will be responsible for the entire recruiting process for the Rogers and Fido brands, specifically for the in-store positions. The Talent Acquisition Consultant will work closely with various contact people from the customer groups and in partnership with a number of our human resources professionals. You will bring your leadership and creativity into play to develop and implement various strategies for attracting top talent in the market in order to achieve the Rogers Communications recruitment objectives.
What You Will Do
- Build a partnership with internal clients in order to understand their staffing-related business objectives.
- Be actively involved in developing and establishing various talent attraction strategies
- Carry out the entire recruiting process for the positions at our customer solutions centres (call centres)
- Advise the managers throughout the recruitment process, in application evaluating and hiring decisions
- Ensure that internal processes are adhered to as well as the selection tools.
- Proactively build internal and external candidate pools in order to effectively meet operational labour needs (sourcing).
- Contribute to various special tactical and strategic projects with client groups and/or other members of the national talent acquisition team to ensure that Rogers stands out in its methods.
- Promote our brand, form alliances, and represent the company with multiple associations, events, institutions, etc.
- Perform the administrative activities relating to talent acquisition (appointment letters, tracking tables, etc.)
What You Bring
- At least one year of experience in high-volume corporate and/or agency/firm recruiting.
- Graduate degree in human resources, industrial relations, administration/marketing or any combination deemed relevant (Asset)
- You are an ambassador, you have people skills, are really dynamic, with a good ability to establish strong relationships, excellent interpersonal relationships
- Readily adaptable to change, easily work on multiple matters at the same time and in a highly productive environment
- Very proficient with technology tools and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bilingual French and English (spoken and written) is an asset
- Expertise in proactive external sourcing and recruitment trends
- Good knowledge of the various recruiting tools, assessment and sourcing platforms, (SuccessFactors is an asset)
- Independent, with strong organizational skills, flexible
- Excellent listening, communication and influencing skills
- You are interested in learning, curious, innovative and looking for action!
Schedule Full time
Length of Contract Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location 1600 - 4710 Kingsway (016), Burnaby, BC
Travel Requirements Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function Human Resources & Recruitment / Talent Acquisition
Requisition ID 273151
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what's right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes Corporate