Here at Morrison Hershfield, we are committed to providing flexible work arrangements, to assist employees in fulfilling their multiple responsibilities at work, at home and in the community. Flexible work arrangements provide additional options for work schedules and locations. As we focus on project delivery, clients and staff, we have several working options available for working at Morrison Hershfield.
We are currently seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter for a 6 month contract to join our in-house recruitment team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a background in engineering consulting or comes from the agency space. We are looking for someone who is proactive and enjoys filling the "tough to fill" positions. This position can be located in either Markham or Calgary.
- Build partnerships with hiring managers at all levels, impacting and influencing them on best practices for hiring
- Responsible for running multiple searches
- Leverage relationships with hiring managers to conduct effective full-cycle recruiting across North America
- Contribute strategic ideas regarding sourcing candidates, marketing and assessment tools
- Utilize cost-effective sources (Internet, direct search, referrals, advertising and networking) to generate qualified candidates
- Leverage the applicant tracking system to manage the recruitment process
- Evaluate candidates' resumes against position requisition criteria for interest and acceptability
- Ensure an efficient and effective hiring process is being followed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of recruitment experience either in house or agency
- Prior experience in an engineering or professional services firm is considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in dealing with internal and external clients and candidates
- Understanding and recognizing the importance of client service and being dedicated to the success of a team
- Demonstrated professionalism, confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Well-organized, flexible and creative in managing large workloads and shifting priorities
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated use of a variety of advanced candidate sourcing techniques with mastery in several
- Experience working with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) combined with strong MS Office skills
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Morrison Hershfield is committed to having an inclusive and diverse workforce, with recruitment free of discrimination, ensuring all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.