Human Resources and Recruitment Administrator
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic Human Resources and Talent Acquisition team, we want to hear from you! Maple Reinders Group is an established, award winning Construction Company, and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, based in Mississauga, with 6 offices across Canada. We are looking to provide a current student looking for a co-op placement.
The candidates must be either currently enrolled in a post-secondary program in Human Resources
program or equivalent to join our team. The ideal candidate should have an interest in Recruitment and
- Assist with creating and posting job descriptions of the available jobs on the job boards (LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc).
- Work closely with Marketing to create content and posts for our various social media pages that will attract talent.
- Assist in reviewing and screening candidates resumes through our application tracking system.
- Scheduling interviews with the candidates, sending email confirmations, setting up interview rooms and greeting and escorting candidates for interviews.
- Assist in filling and inputting the candidates information in the online database.
- Preparing new hire orientation packages and assist in the facilitation of our orientation program.
- Act as the liaison for new hires by sending welcome communication, ensuring a smooth onboarding and that all new hire paperwork is completed.
- Assist in the set-up of new hires in the HR database, ensuring consistency and data accuracy.
- Assist with sending new hire announcements to the organization.
- Coordinate and track Interim and Probationary reviews for all new hires as well as Co-op reviews.
- Through coordination with vendors, plan and schedule lunchtime learning sessions.
- Research and schedule employees for various training courses, as requested.
- Research topics and compose the monthly Wellness newsletter and Research new trends with regards to wellness and recognition options.
- Compose the HR contribution to the monthly Maple Leaf'let.
- Assist with the filing and management of workers compensation claims.
- Currently enrolled in a college diploma or university degree in the field of human resources management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Motivated and goal oriented.
If you would like to be part of our continued success, please send your resume and cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Maple Reinders. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Reinders is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Maple Reinders accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
No agency calls please.
People, Passion, Performance