Software / Tech / Proofreading / Content / Generalist Marketing
£38,000 - £45,000
- Benefits and Bonus
An exciting opportunity for an individual who is ready to flourish in an exciting content marketing role, among a team of exceptionally talented and passionate marketing professionals. In the position you will be delivering and optimising a variety of field marketing projects, collaborating with marketing managers and content freelancers.
This is a unique chance to join a company who are the world leader in the product life cycle management software industry, working in the fashion and luxury brand space.
Your Main Responsibilities In The Role Will Be
- Managing content projects
- Managing and coordinating core content planning with internal teams and freelancers, ensuring to determine priorities and allocation of resources
- Gate keep the efficiency of content processes, always looking to optimise it
- Manage the overall quality with high standards
- Create and optimise integrated work flows and processes between internal and freelancers
- Maintain the pool of freelancers
- Manage finance and administration tasks such as supplier set-up, budget tracking, supplier management, etc.
- Manage and generate some core market generic campaigns
To be successful in the position, you will likely have:
- 3+ years' experience in B2B content marketing
- Experience in a B2B software industry
The skill set you will be using and likely need in the position is:
- Proofreading skills
- Project management skills
- Experience working with vendors and budgets
- Self-motivation and organisation
- Natural problem-solving ability
- Autonomous working
- Great interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
Bright Executive Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.