Marketers on Demand is on the hunt for a Marketing Specialist to work for our client within the professional services sector. They are looking for someone to build holistic marketing and communications launch plans, developing messaging, digital marketing strategies and KPIs across channels.
- Creating, writing and editing campaign components spanning channels and touchpoints, including email marketing, digital and social content, virtual events and presentations, ensuring alignment to voice and brand guidelines
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders
- Tracking, managing and reporting on campaign activity
- Utilizing segmentation tools to understand audience behaviors and insights
- Developing post reports to track successes and leverage data for future initiatives
- Conducting competitive comparisons and audits to support positioning, messaging and content development to deliver against objectives and best resonate with audiences
- Experience within the professional services sector
- Post Secondary graduate with a degree or diploma in Marketing or Business
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a marketing or communications role, with a focus on writing and editing
- Experience in developing and executing integrated marketing plans, tracking campaigns KPIs with a good understanding of digital strategy
- Demonstrated writer, proof-reader and editor with a solid understanding of project management and a strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Proven creative, innovative and analytical thinker with a strong business acumen combined with excellent problem-solving skills
- Digitally fluent with MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) with knowledge of email marketing tools, Search Engine Optimization and Google Analytics
Does this sound like you or someone you know in your professional network? Then reach out for more information and note that we do offer a lucrative referral bonus for the hired candidate.