Grammarly team members in this role must be based in the United States or Canada.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, over 30 million people and 50,000 teams around the world rely on our AI-powered communication assistance technology. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we're looking for a Commercial Account Executive to join our Sales team. This is a remarkable opportunity to help build a unique and unprecedented sales motion and contribute to the evolution of our go-to-market using creative plays and tapping into our user base. This role also offers tremendous long-term potential growth as we continue to grow our sales organization.
Since expanding our mission with Grammarly Business, our enterprise product offering that helps teams craft strong, consistent, and on-brand communication, we've tripled our B2B relationships. As effective communication is the foundation of the modern workplace, Grammarly Business is poised to be the enterprise application of choice for organizations of all sizes looking to elevate their communication, and this role would be key to that mission.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will work with leadership to unlock new relationships and evolve Grammarly's B2B revenue engine. You'll have a named set of accounts in addition to inbound sales opportunities to work from. You will also have support from our growing Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to maximize the value and success of your efforts.
In This Role, You Will
- Demonstrate sales excellence by pioneering Grammarly's revenue motions.
- Get creative with marketing and sales ecosystem resources.
- Help refine messaging and positioning of Grammarly Business to best support sales.
- Inform the product roadmap for Grammarly Business to unlock faster growth.
- Join a rapidly growing sales organization.
- Embodies our EAGER values-is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Is passionate about building from the ground up.
- Has experience selling at the C-level.
- Knows how to sell on business value and goes beyond a features list.
- Multithreads across organizations.
- Relentlessly sets and pursues short- and long-term goals.
- Identifies opportunities and works through challenges.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Can effectively leverage in-house expert knowledge to close deals.
- Can accurately make monthly and quarterly commits and projections.
- Is comfortable closing a large variety of deals.
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust and give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing superior health care (including mental health benefits). We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, 401(k) matching, and more.
- For Colorado-based employment: The salary range for this position is $142,450-$203,500 OTE/year; however, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all-especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations-to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political belief, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer, a participant in the US Federal E-Verify program (US), and abides by the Employment Equity Act (Canada).
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following US states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania (Kennett Township, New London Township, Pittsburgh City, Shaler Township), South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington, as well as the District of Columbia
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following Canadian provinces: British Columbia, Ontario
Please note that EEOC is optional and specific to US-based candidates
Please note that Grammarly's COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Europe, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered on-site to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.