We are hiring a Marketing Operations Coordinator based out of one of our Mississauga or St. Thomas, ON office locations (flexible hybrid work environment).
Come join a dynamic and high impact Marketing team in a growing industry! The Marketing Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the execution of annual marketing plans for Masco's residential brands, including commercialization of new launches with a focus on channel marketing activation. This role involves close collaboration with Product Management and Sales Teams, as well as Marketing Commercialization team, Creative Services, Digital Experience, Market Research and Ecommerce Marketing functions.
What You Will Do
- Support the tactical execution of the marketing plan for Masco's residential brands, including channel support initiatives, sales material (brochures, price lists, sales decks), and merchandising
- Assist in the development and updating of company's marketing collateral, merchandising materials and shopper-based solutions
- Oversee the execution of Trade and Retail channel marketing initiatives and programs, including trade shows, customer appreciation events, displays, merchandising, and other collateral.
- Ensure all initiatives are consistent with agreed upon objectives and priorities
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure that go-to-market strategy drives maximum impact
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to support new product commercialization programs and ensure Retail, Trade and Ecomm channels have all the tools required
- Monitor and track allotted marketing budget
Who You Are
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in leading and executing marketing projects
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and with customers and external parties
- Experience with retail, trade (B2B) and/or ecommerce channels
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products
- Bachelor's degree desired; emphasis on marketing, advertising or business preferred
- French language skills an asset
What's in it for You?
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- Employee benefits program, deferred profit-sharing plan and optional pension program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program, Employee Store and Dell Discount Program
- Opportunities for community contributions and volunteering
- Modern, open-concept offices in Mississauga
- Fast paced work environment
- Opportunity to work in a growing company and industry!
Company: Masco Canada
Masco Canada (the ?Company?) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.