We embrace diversity, inclusion, equity and accessibility throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
Eastlink is looking for highly motivated, sales driven individual to take the role of Sales Account Manager based in Western Alberta (Grand Prairie, Clairmont, Sexsmith, Beaverlodge, Wembley areas). The primary responsibility will be in business development and direct sales of Eastlink's internet, mobility, Wi-Fi, data, telephone, and security products and services. In addition, the Sales Account Manager will be accountable for sourcing new business, providing the best possible customer service, working with clients to find tailored solutions, and staying current within this continuously evolving industry. Ongoing account maintenance and retention will also be a key part of this role. The target customer for this position will be site developers and property managers in townhouse, apartment / condo communities (Single Family Unit or Multi Dwelling Unit buildings). The incumbent will be ?the face? of face of Eastlink for their customer portfolio as well as their tenants.
- Conduct regular business reviews of the partnership agreement with building partners
- Responsible for the new business development with a professional ?Hunter? mindset within an assigned base of prospects, low share, & incumbent accounts and/or territories.
- Act as the single point of contact for property managers on the full suite of products and services provided by Eastlink.
- Responsible for pro-actively maintaining a high level of Sales hygiene.
- Develop and execute sales plans by implementing key selling initiatives
- Utilize internal resources to hit their revenue and penetration targets in their portfolios
- Host sales events, executing product demos, holding staff and resident education sessions
- Ensure marketing and promotion material is relevant and up to date
- Coordinate direct sales initiatives and ensuring sales leads are effectively delivered converted
- Work closely with the regional sales and marketing managers
- Ability to travel throughout the province, access to a reliable vehicle, a valid driver's license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as the need arises.
- Results oriented with a strong commitment to customer service.
- A consummate team player, you build strong relationships with key business contacts, management and peers while demonstrating adaptability and creativity in an exciting environment.
- You know what it takes to achieve your goals and thrive when presented with the challenge of expanding and leveraging your network
- An exceptional communicator, you are comfortable presenting to small groups.
- A consummate team player, you build strong relationships with key business contacts, management and peers while demonstrating adaptability, creativity, and a sense of urgency in an exciting multi-deadline driven environment.
The successful candidate must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 upon hire, subject to Federal Human rights law.
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team ?on the ground? not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Get your career started with us and stay with us, your journey begins here!