Become a part of the Corporate Young Living family!
Young Living is a universally known, household name that is revered and respected for the countless benefits it brings to humanity. Propelled by the world's purest essential oils and oil-infused products, along with our passionate commitment to empowering individuals to whole-life wellness, we champion the modern essential oil movement. A global, purpose-driven wellness revolution is underway, and Young Living leads the charge.
Working at Young Living
We started small and have grown considerably! Our community of wellness started small in 1993, when D. Gary Young and Mary Young developed their first organic herb farming and distillation operation. After establishing Young Living in 1994, the Youngs developed its groundbreaking Seed to Seal® process, which preserves the integrity and potency of essential oils through every step of the production process. Fast forward to present day, Young Living products can be found all over the world!
We are a team! While Young Living can be found throughout the world, we can also be found in Canada. We have two offices to serve the Canadian market: one in Calgary and one in Toronto. Young Living Canada is a smaller but no-less mighty team of professionals, passionate about our products, our customers and team successes. As well, culture matters a lot to us, and it is one of the most common responses employees give when asked "What do you love about working at Young Living Canada?". This is a driven, egoless community of professionals that are dedicated to the family-owned Young Living business, and to each other.
We believe in wellness for all! It transcends all and has the power to unite us as members of the same human family striving for happiness. It is part of the reason we are passionate about making everyone feel included, welcomed, and respected. Regardless of age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local law, all are welcome in the Young Living family.
Who you are:
- An outgoing patient individual, who can maintain self-control and be decisive
- Someone who is easily able to develop and maintain relationships
- Be able to work in a timely efficient manner with a customer centric approach
- A detail-oriented person that possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced creative environment, is resilient, collaborative.
- Physically able to lift to 30 lbs., and tolerate the scent of essential oils worn or diffused
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
What you'll own:
- Welcome customers, brand partners, and other guests visiting the Experience Centre to provide an exceptional experience
- Assess customer, brand partner and guests need and respond efficiently
- Assist customers and brand partners with managing and updating individual accounts and enrollments
- Ensure customer and brand partner satisfaction by responding to questions regarding Young Living market specific information
- Provide excellent, written customer service when responding to customer and brand partners through email communications
- Place, process and edit customer and brand partner orders for both in-store and curbside pickup and returns, as well as assisting with completion of payment and related transactions
- Accurately and efficiently pick and pack customer and brand partner orders as required
- Assist Inventory Specialists as requested with inventory stocking and inventory monitoring
- Provide up to date information on product, pricing, as well as market specific promotions, sales and programs
- Engage with guests actively and attentively during online and in-person events
Experience you'll need:
· Strong professional customer service skills
· To be adaptable, inclusive, engaging, confident and approachable
· Globally and culturally aware
· High School Diploma or equivalent (College or University degree an Asset)
· One to Three years customer services and/or retail experience
· Direct selling experience is an asset.
This role operates in a professional office, warehouse and retail environment however during Covid-19 mandates and recommendations, may work from home. The role routinely uses standard office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee must be physically able to tolerate the scent of essential oils worn or diffused as essential oils are worn and/or diffused in the work environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to use manual dexterity to handle, feel, and operate objects, tools, and controls and reach with hands and arms. This individual is frequently required to stand, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities of this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to type, file, and lift office supplies up to 20 pounds. Young Living is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.