Since 1997, Bayshore Healthcare Nurses have supported diverse Indigenous Communities (First Nations, Inuit, and Métis) in Canada's remote areas and regions by providing care to everyone from newborns to elders. On our team, you'll receive unlimited potential for professional and personal growth and even more location choices. We hire licensed practical nurses/registered practical nurses and registered nurses who provide Primary and Emergency Care in Clinical and Hospital settings. There are also opportunities to work in long term care facilities, Health Centers, Hospitals and in the Community with home care and Public Health.
- Provide exemplary customer service as a point of contact for Recruitment and Operational related document control.
- Tracking internal records on tracker, following up with candidates and filing company documentation, communicating with recruiters, updating company policies, and ensuring legal compliances, handling personnel queries,
- Manage the Northern Nursing inbox to handle initial inquiries - Recruitment Phone calls - head office calls can be forwarded to them to respond and divert back to the Recruiters
- Paperwork Follow-up - once received, recruiters can provide new hire paperwork to the Assistant to save in the correct file type and format as needed; update checklist, send reminders to candidates
- Touchpoint to Nurses via phone/email when setting up assignments
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate record tracking including field staff credentialing using industry-leading software Peoplesoft Taleo and Microsoft Office 360
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Preparing and Sending offer letters while updating/tracking internal rosters
- References - contact references and add to employee file once completed
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel.
- 1-2 years Healthcare Industry related experience or Post-Secondary education in a Human Resources or Administrative Assistant program preferred.
- Possesses solid business acumen, is customer-focused and works well on project teams
- Bayshore Healthcare requires all employees to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire.
Other Skills And Abilities
Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills; ability to work independently and as part of a successful and growing team; ability to meet deadlines; exhibit a high degree of confidentially; attention to detail; demonstrated customer service skills.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume in PDF file format in confidence. If you are submitting a cover letter, please attach it as a separate PDF with your name on it. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.