Canada Goose isn't like anything else. We've built something great, something special - an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. At the heart of it is our promise to inspire and enable all people to thrive in the world outside. To Live in the Open. At Canada Goose, you're part of a movement that belongs to something bigger. One that seeks out the restorative power of nature and is driven by a purpose to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm. We endure any condition, observe every detail, and are building a community that believes in living bravely and coming together to support game-changing people.
Here, opportunities are everywhere - to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they're yours for the taking.
The Integrated Marketing & Communications Coordinator will support the Integrated Marketing and Communications team in all activities related to integrated campaign planning, community initiatives and day-to-day administration. The successful candidate for this role is a self-starter and team player who is highly organized, eager to learn, positive and passionate.
What you will do in this role:
- Day to day project management, including coordination of meetings, tracking project status, and communicating with cross-functional teams/departments
- Help build detailed work back schedules and monitor progress to ensure projects are tracking well to be finished and delivered on time
- Work closely with all regional and central subject matter experts to facilitate ongoing communication and effective planning and ensure work back schedules are updated accordingly
- Support with completion of finance and budget tasks such as PO requests, invoice management, and budget tracking
- Utilize strategic planning templates to present and share campaign information, timing, product priorities, etc.
- Liaise between subject matter experts and the Integrated Planning team to help consolidate information for strategy decks, weekly reporting, etc.
- Coordinate sample ordering process, oversee fulfilment, and manage physical organization
- Facilitate and host weekly status meetings by preparing the agenda, inviting guest speakers from other departments, collect presentation material, timekeeping, ect.
- Help validate product availability and healthy inventory positions across markets prior to campaign launches
- Coordination and execution of general/miscellaneous requests related to integrated planning
What we are looking for from you:
- University degree or college diploma- preferably in Marketing, Business, Fashion and/or Communications
- Pursuing PMP certification and/or a deep passion for project management
- Superior computer skills: especially MS Office, Excel (pivot tables), Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Proven experience in marketing or advertising with a strong focus on brand/product marketing
- Understanding of the Fashion/Apparel or CPG industry
- Excellent project management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to build and maintain close working relationships with cross-functional and external stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and committed to a high degree of accuracy
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and ?can-do' attitude
- Embraces continuous improvement by proposing new and/or better ways of doing things
- Follows through consistently on work commitments and determined to deliver exceptional results
- Passionate about the digital, marketing and retail spaces
- Hybrid Office / Remote Environment
We believe in the power of inclusion and that our best work happens when people bring their authentic selves to work and are welcomed for exactly who they are. We embrace diversity in all its forms and definition and strive to remove barriers to create an inclusive culture and equitable workplace where everyone can live authentically, every day and in every situation.
Canada Goose is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
There are multiple ways to interview with us! If you require any interview accommodation for your interview, please e-mail us at via Isarta.