ruby is home to the world's most unique dating websites. We understand that relationships are complex and multifaceted, and that is reflected in our business. Our flagship brand, Ashley Madison, is revolutionizing dating with more than 70 million members in 50 countries. We are driven to create the best possible customer experience with our world-class security to our user-centric product design, and everything in-between. We work hard, play hard and have fun.
EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER
The Email Marketing team is responsible for our direct-to-member communications, driving business revenue through engagement and retention of our members by way of triggered communications, promotions, surveys, newsletters and product releases.
We are looking for a cross-functional member who is passionate about the customer and can translate insights into measurable impact. Reporting to our Director, Email Marketing, you will partner with other product teams, business insights/analytics, design, public relations, operations and engineering to build plans and execute.
YOU'RE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU ARE
- Experienced with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, JIRA & Confluence
- Experienced in retention marketing
- Experienced managing CRM channels
- Natural curiosity on why things work for some people but not others
- Knowledgeable of advanced marketing measurement
- Dexterous with excel & data visualization tools like Tableau
- An analytical mindset and can make decisions using data
- A graduate in related fields of marketing, business or technology
- Familiar with the agile methodologies, framework and associated tools/trackers
- Comfortable with adult content
- Proficient with Figma, G-Suite and Microsoft Office
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Execute the customer engagement and retention strategy, leading an agile cross functional pod to meet the needs of our customers & the overall business
- Create high-value test & learn capabilities & operating procedures, formulating hypotheses and measuring effect
- Understand our existing users, their behaviors and needs with discernable differences across regions & markets
- Work with data teams on targeting strategies, and with other functions on omni-channel campaigns
- Work directly with Email Marketing Specialist to plan, execute & measure triggered & ad-hoc email campaigns within our email platforms
HERE'S WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Remote job opportunity - no daily commute
- Enjoy flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package
- 4-day work week
- The opportunity to work with brilliant people in an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking environment
- Engaging virtual social events
- Wellness benefits
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter. In the e-mail subject line please reference ?Email Marketing Manager?.
We thank all applicants for their interest ruby; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
ruby is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including members of designated groups. ruby will provide reasonable workplace accommodation to applicants with disabilities.