Trindent Consulting is a global management consulting firm that solves complex business problems and achieves operational efficiency for the Energy, Healthcare, and Financial Services industries. The firm's unique approach yields between 500 - 1500% ROI within the first year. Established in 2008, Trindent Consulting has quickly garnered a reputation as a firm that Makes It Happen?. It is ranked as one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies by Canadian Business and GROWTH 500 for 7 years in a row. Trindent is also named one of the Fastest-Growing Consulting Firms by Consulting Magazine in 2015 through 2020.
Reporting to the President, The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for leading and executing Trindent's marketing efforts. This role will focus on the development and implementation of strategies, initiatives and campaigns which deliver the promised brand experience.
Is this role right for you?
- Actively contributes to the strategic development and management of the Trindent brand
- Ensures all website content is up to date, maintained and optimized for major search engines
- Monitors industry and competitive environment to proactively identify new business opportunities, trends, emerging issues or threats
- Accountable for all facets of social media strategy and implementation including twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Ensures up-to-date maintenance of all marketing collateral information, biographies, case studies, and overview of documents firm-wide
- Liaises with key stakeholders in senior leadership, engagement and client facing consultants to convey marketing positioning and technical components
- Effectively controls quality of all public facing communications ensuring consistent company branding, style, appearance and tone for target audiences
- Proactively identifies and pursue public recognition and brand awareness opportunities through PR initiatives
- Performs other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
Do you have the background and skills to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing and/or marketing communications
- Knowledge and skill in application of digital marketing, web development, graphic design, SEO, social media tools and techniques
- 3-5 years of progressive marketing experience in the service industry sector (e.g. financial, consulting, legal, IT etc.)
- Experience in brand development and management in service sector companies/firms
- Ability to maintain a high attention to detail in a deadline driven environment
- Exceptional writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media platforms
- Ambitious and proactive
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Highly sociable, courteous and professional
- Ability to manage competing demands and priorities
- Embraces problem solving challenges and opportunities
Trindent Consulting is committed to providing an accessible, respectful and inclusive environment for all employees and job applicants. We will provide reasonable accommodation if required. If you require any specific accommodation due to a disability or a medical need during the application process, please contact us.
Powered by JazzHR