Department : Marketing
Employment Type: Contract / Temp
Hey, we're Article. We're an online furniture company creating remarkably better furniture experiences one sofa at a time. And as the Campaign Marketing Specialist (on a 12-month contract), you'll support our Marketing and Creative team cross-functionally supporting with briefs, execution and continuous improvement of campaigns.
As a Particle (people of Article), you will have a high level of autonomy to solve challenging, meaningful problems the best way you can. That means you're trusted to explore solutions you believe will work best (you're the expert, after all). You'll do all this while growing your skills within a company that is redefining the furniture industry.
We're a hybrid team so you can work from your house, our office, a coffee shop, or wherever you're inspired.
This role is flexible on how often you come into the office each week, but you will need to be in the office regularly to support collaborative projects and stakeholder meetings. We'll set you up with any gear you need to do your best work (think laptops, monitors, etc.).
What You'll Do
You'll apply your knowledge of marketing channels and analytics to support the completion and execution of various marketing programs.
- Own the marketing briefing process for established marketing programs. Ensuring that these briefs address the defined business objectives and embody Customer Obsession.
- Work closely with Category Management, Customer Insights, Channel Owners, Marketing Projects, and Creative Teams to ensure continuous improvement of these campaigns.
- Working collaboratively with Marketing/Creative Operations, Channel Owners, and Creative to ensure media planning and creative development fulfills the brief.
- Ensure campaign KPIs are effectively tracked and produce timely performance updates where appropriate.
- Coordinate, compile, and distribute post-campaign reports.
- Assist the Marketing leadership with the development and execution of strategically important campaigns such as brand awareness.
Who You Are
- You have experience working with, and briefing Creative teams
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing campaign planning within an agency or established brand
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Business, Marketing, Communications)
- Experience building action-focused campaign reports
- Experience with marketing campaigns involving multiple channels and tactics
Perks & Benefits
- You'll start with at least 29 days off between vacation, wellness days, holidays and an Inclusion and Diversity Day
- We offer access to excellent dental and health benefits packages, plus a health/lifestyle spending account for your total physical and mental well-being
- We want you to experience the obsession our customers have for Article furniture. You'll enjoy a 45% discount (15% for friends and family, too) on our whole product offering
- When you're in the Vancouver office, we'll think you'll love:
- The Article HQ is a converted warehouse, an open layout, well stocked kitchens filled with snacks, premium coffees and teas (and ALL the milks).
- If you're a few times a month you can book a hot desk, or if you're in the office 3 or more days a week, you can have a permanent desk.
- A dog-friendly office. If you have a well-behaved, well-socialized pup, they're welcome too
- Onsite fitness equipment, change rooms and bike storage