Are you an innovative ?outside the box? thinker undaunted by failure?
Do you like to be challenged?
Do you like opportunities to influence?
Are you venturesome, enthusiastic, driving and tolerant of uncertainty?
If you have these qualities.....and are seeking long-term employment with a progressive and growing company, and you also have the ability to work efficiently as an individual, as well as cooperatively with other employees.....then Easy-Kleen Pressure Systems Ltd. is looking for YOU to fulfill a SALES REPRESENTATIVE position in Alberta.
Candidates must have the following skills and responsibilities:
- Cold Call and/or visit potential customers to see if they need pressure wash equipment
- Quote customers on equipment, as well as send spec sheets, photos or videos
- Get freight quotes to add to machine quotes
- Follow up with the customer after the quote has been sent
- Generating leads
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Maintaining client records
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability
- Any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, economics or related field or equivalent combined experience
- Experience in sales
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
If you are willing to work with others in a team environment to reach a common goal, please forward your resume or questions.
Please indicate in the subject line, Sales Representative.
We appreciate all resumes; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.