Position: Account Executive
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
WELCOME TO MET!
MET is one of Canada's leading providers of brand, marketing, print, merch and customer experience products and services.
We proudly serve some of the most exciting companies, such as TELUS, Earls, BMW, Lululemon, Aritzia and RedBull. We are in the business of innovation, inspiration, and customer experience.
Our Account Executives are story tellers, boardroom masters, and the most engaging and authentic people you have ever ?MET?. In this position, you will be responsible for building your book of business through prospecting, fostering existing client relationships, and meeting monthly sales targets.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Source and establish new relationships with potential clients
- Develop client proposals and presentations
- Educating clients on our full suite of services
- Conduct client meetings (both via telephone, Zoom, and in person)
- Working with clients and in-house client experience and marketing team to put together successful campaigns
- Meeting and exceeding monthly targets
- 5+ years experience in professional sales & boardroom selling experience
- A fiercely competitive yet collaborative spirit
- Confidence in managing sales targets ranging between $5-10M in annual sales
- An understanding of forecasting and CRM
- A passion for customer engagement
We don't believe in capped commission, nor limiting your earning potential - we take great care of our team members and believe that respect, authenticity and open transparent communication is the lifeline of a successful organization.
- The salary range offered is $70,000 - $80,000, depending on the pedigree of the candidates.
- Commissions are not capped and are based on a percentage of the total sale value of the job. This percentage is based on how much margin is generated on each sale.
- The hours of work are 8:30am - 5:00pm (with flexibility).
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to the Director of People & Culture, Elizabeth Baergen.
- We want to thank all applicants for their time and interest in MET Printers, however, only those that are successful in the first phase of recruitment will be contacted.