TalentWorld is recruiting Manager of Communications & Engagement.
Manager Of Communications & Engagement Responsibilities
- Advise the aviation management team on all things employee communications.
- Execute communications and engagement strategies, oversee ongoing initiatives.
- Support the business unit with initiatives that meet operational needs but also uphold the brand voice and corporate priorities.
- Collaborate with our multifunctional team to identify engagement opportunities and realize objectives for the business unit.
- Develop engaging and effective deliverables and content that advance our business priorities.
- Manage internal communications systems: create and curate content, oversee business processes, control content quality and integrity from associate content creators, ensure compliance with regulations and standards.
Manager Of Communications & Engagement Qualifications
- Strategic thinking with a knack for working in the details while delivering on the big picture
- University degree in communication or a related field
- 5 to 7 years of experience in internal communications; 3-5 years of experience in employee engagement
- Management experience in a unionized environment a strong asset
- Excellent sense of creativity, initiative, and leadership
Manager of Communications & Engagement Working Conditions
- Hybrid work model (telecommuting and office space)
- Opportunities for business travel
- Flexible hours
- Permanent, full-time work
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Comprehensive benefits, group RRSP
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.