Working within our Marketing & Sales organization gives you the opportunity to advance the Ford reputation as a visionary vehicle and mobility services company delivering a trusted customer experience. We're looking for insightful individuals with the marketing & sales expertise to turn data-driven insights into innovative solutions that enhance sales and customer loyalty. We've got incredible plans for our future - and your future, too!
Sales & Marketing plays an important and strategic role in Ford's revitalization as a modern, progressive vehicle and mobility services company delivering a trusted experience by treating customers like family. Successful candidates will have the ability to handle multiple tasks and manage deadlines across teams and levels to achieve a common goal. The ability to analyze data and identify trends and insights to make recommendations to drive real-world business decisions.
Explore a variety of career opportunities and build your business acumen through job rotations in Marketing and Sales. Potential rotations include brand management, consumer advertising, digital marketing, data analysis, sales operations, consumer experience and dealer sales management experience for both our Ford and Lincoln brands.
Oakville, ON, Canada
- Bachelor's degree (B. Comm, BBA or equivalent field of study)
- Valid driver's license
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Strong written, oral, presentation and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in varying areas of influence
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all actions
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to thrive in a high-pace, performance driven environment
- Continuous learning mindset
- Passion for technology and its ability to modernize our world
- Strong relationship building skills, team player
- Ability to learn and stay abreast of new tools and techniques
Note: Successful candidates will be required to provide proof of degree completion for the highest level of education attained. If the degree was obtained from a school outside of Canada, an Education Credential Assessment report showing Canadian equivalency is also required.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ford of Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a culturally diverse workforce. Accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and / or assessment processes, where needed, are available upon request. Please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Candidates for this position must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited does not sponsor work permit applications.
Continue to support our transformation as a new analyst, supporting the management and executive teams with analysis on current performance of key metrics like vehicle sales, market share and vehicle inventory levels. Through analysis & insights you will optimize current programs and identify areas for profitable growth, emerging performance concerns, and support development of innovative solutions to help us compete like a challenger. The ability to build collaborative working relationships with team members across the organization will provide a foundation for success.
- Positions at Ford will have the opportunity to partner cross-functionally with agency teams, suppliers, internal stakeholders and our dealer partners in the creation, execution, and analysis of sales and marketing programs.