Do you love Toys? Do you have a desire to bring creative ideas to life and a sharp eye for evaluating what's effective? Then join ZURU whilst we are going through substantial growth, and become a valuable member of the Global Marketing team.
As a Brand Manager, you will work have ownership of the execution of our local commercial strategies from budgeting, planning, media execution, and bespoke retail activations across Canada. You will produce strategic and effective campaigns for ZURU's portfolio of brands across the girls and boys toy segments that drive brand awareness, engagement with core target audiences and profitable growth through sales conversion.
You will champion your markets within the Global Marketing Team and own every touchpoint families and kids have with our brands in Canadian market.
LOCAL INVESTMENT & MEDIA
PREVIEWS AND SELL-IN SUPPORT
- Localize all Global media Preview slides and overlay with bespoke retail plans to unlock bigger retail programs?
- Localize Global Brand email updates and send to local retail and trade partners driving credibility of programs?
PRODUCT & MEDIA PERFORMANCE
- Review POS performance weekly and align on actions with sales and ops teams?
- Weekly media updates based on POS reads and performance with all actions cascaded?
LEVELING UP RELATIONSHIPS
- Build and manage retail marketing relationships: Co-op marketing, content asks, eCommerce displays?
- Management of local agencies/partners where needed - media, translation, VOD partners, local Disney? etc
CONTENT TRANSLATION AND LOCALIZATION
- Brief in all local VOD edits to Internal Design Team?
- Manage translation for all assets with copy across VOD, Social, Instore - scoping translation agencies to manage?
- Brief in additional assets and content asks from retail
- Brief in all additional paid content needed to drive success in market
Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years' experience in a global or local brand marketing role.
- Ability to multi-task and be able to set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones.
- A go-getter with energy and determination to continuously improve and push boundaries.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and advanced proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage workload across different time zones
ZURU is a disruptive and award-winning company that designs, manufactures and markets innovative toys and consumer products. Inspired by kids and imaginative play, ZURU is one of the fastest growing toy companies in the world and is known for their agility, creativity and new-age manufacturing techniques. The company that started in New Zealand and is now headquartered in Hong Kong, now directly or indirectly employs more than 5,000 staff across 10 countries and distributes to most major retailers in over 120 countries. ZURU has delighted millions of families all over the world with brands such as Bunch O Balloons?, X-Shot?, Rainbocorns?, Robo Alive?, Smashers?, 5 Surprise?, Pets Alive? and Metal Machines? as well as through partnerships with entertainment properties, including Nickelodeon, Disney, Universal Studios and DreamWorks.