The Wilson's Group of Companies is currently seeking a vibrant Marketing Coordinator to join our team of professionals. In this role you will be an ambassador for our company and responsible for promoting our brands personalities in a positive way resulting in consumer trust. A successful candidate will have experience in managing multiple social media accounts on various platforms and will be skilled in developing and implementing new methods to promote and better our brands.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will foster relationships with customers and clients alike and will oversee all sponsorships, donations requests and philanthropic initiatives. An ideal candidate will be an expert at digital media, content writing, graphic design and experience in community relations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend events and coordinate booths at local trade shows as directed
- Manage, post and respond to incoming messages on all social media platforms
- Develop and implement new methods to promote and ultimately better our brands
- Assist with coordinating marketing/PR events
- Assist Brand Manager with sales support materials, both printed and online
- Respond to online reviews where appropriate and when required forward to the appropriate manager
- Produce internal and external communications, newsletter and updates as needed
- Update websites as needed and assist with advertising creations
- Coordinate Sponsorship activations and provide feedback on sponsored events
- Coordinate donation ?hand-offs?
- Oversee The Wilson's Group merchandise and help implement a tracking system for items
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- A social media expert
- Very organized with excellent multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Prior experience in Marketing, deemed an asset
- WordPress and graphic design knowledge, preferred
- A competitive salary (based on experience, to be discussed in interview)
- Company perks
- Opportunities for internal growth
- Supportive management teams
- Gratuities - Only explained in an interview setting
To apply, please send your resume.
While we welcome all applicants, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted by our HR Department.