This is a fully remote role located in Canada or the USA .
How we'll support you:
- ?Remote First. Opportunity to work from home
- ?Flexibility. We trust our team to get their work done.
- ?Professional Development. $1,000 per year for every employee to focus on their learning & development, as well as developmental paid days off.
- ?Equity. Each employee receives stock options so we can share in our success.
- ?Benefits. Start from day one!
- ?Health & Wellness Priority. Lunch & Learns, mental health coverage, & more.
- ?Time Off. vacation, sick, & personal days
- ?Family Focus. Extended parental leave with top up and sick dependent days separate from your own You'll be working on:
- Finding new business and articulating Tread's value while creating meaningful relationships
- Qualifying leads, demoing the product, negotiating terms and closing new business
- Developing prospecting plans and improving processes towards deliverables
- Exploring new growth opportunities and ensuring your pipeline is continually full
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date forecasts, including reports on sales activities or projects for senior leadership You should have:
- 3+ years inside and outbound sales experience, implementation management, account management or technical account management
- Experience interacting with clients from diverse operational backgrounds such as Site Superintendent, VP Operations, Head of IT or C-level executives
- Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility with excellent time management skills and high attention to detail
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting using CRM (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales or implementation methodology
- A full class driver's license and a valid passport - once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, there may be some need for travel either to our headquarters in Toronto or to visit clients Nice to have:
- Knowledge of construction technology, enterprise SaaS, trucking/fleet technology, or heavy equipment
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, Gong or other similar software Why you'll love working at Tread
- You'll be in charge of your career with the power to shape initiatives, bring ideas to the table, and have your voice heard
- You'll work on a meaningful product with a direct impact on the communities we live in and a historically underserved user base
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. Think you have what it takes, but not sure you check every box? Apply to the role anyways. We'd love to talk and determine together whether you could be a great fit!