We feel exactly the same way.
Potential Motors is an electric vehicle technology startup focused on electric off-road vehicles. Our technology, Off-Road OS, will accelerate the off-road transition to electric vehicles by enabling manufacturers to develop more modular, performant, and resilient EV products. We are looking for ambitious people to join our team in electrifying an industry, starting with the launch of the world's first electric ORV, the Adventure 1.
Marketing is at the forefront of Potential Motors' success in the coming years and you will be at the ground level. Your first project in this journey will be leading creative marketing for our global product launch. This includes social media marketing, content creation, campaign creation, and creative asset development (both in-house and outsourced). You are an early hire on the marketing team and will have a large hand in defining the marketing team's growth as the company grows.
Here's where you'll come in:
- Create compelling, holistic, and effective creative assets and presentations that inspire internal and external audiences alike.
- Own the digital presence of Potential Motors
- Social media content creation
- Operationalizing marketing processes Who you are:
- Action oriented
- Commitment to growth and self-improvement
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Organized What you're good at:
- Strong visual talent in either drawing, digital art, photography and their application as marketing tools
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro
- Original, critical thinking is a must
- Proven track record supporting, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing assets
- Directly owning and managing all elements of the design process from conception to release, including but not limited to, project management, storyboard, production, cross-functional partnering, creating graphics, layouts, and pages, etc, and managing feedback
- Minimum of 2 years experience in digital marketing, preferably in tech or automotive
- Proven ability to achieve business goals through content marketing
- Social media comes naturally to you Please include a portfolio of your work in your application
What it's like to work with us:
Unlimited vacation. Yes, You read that right.
Health benefits plan from day one.
Freedom and flexibility in work-life balance
Clear career progression plans & learning allowance.
Paid Parental Leave
You will work with something real - you will see your work driving!
A values-driven workplace and strong founding culture.
Potential Motors is an equal opportunity employer.