Director (Head) of Employee and Executive Communications - Remote
McAfee is looking for a highly motivated senior-level internal communications professional to oversee our internal communications strategy and execution. This person will be a self-starter motivated to deliver world-class communications that make a measurable impact on company culture and advance business goals.
You will play an important role in inspiring, motivating, and engaging our employees globally and will do so leveraging modern and innovative communications tactics with a multi-channel approach. You will work closely with our executive team, helping to devise strategies that move the needle while executing with precision.
This is a remote position based in either the United States or Canada. We will only consider candidates in the United States or Canada and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
What You'll Do
- Lead the development and execution of global internal communication strategies to drive employee engagement and alignment with McAfee's direction and corporate goals
- Develop and execute innovative ways to communicate that inform and engage a diverse, global employee base
- Maintain brand voice and strengthen McAfee's culture and values in communications efforts across the organization
- Work with leaders across the business to develop communications strategies in support of organizational goals
- Create communications on behalf of our leadership team, including messaging for global all-employee meetings, organization announcements, videos, presentations, internal social media, etc.
- Ability to capture the authentic voice of leadership in written communications and help shape the internal communications narrative
- Support the creation and execution of campaigns to boost employee engagement (corporate social responsibility, inclusion and diversity, and more) and inform on important People Success business (benefits, compensation, and more)
- Research and package content from internal and external resources to develop insightful and engaging corporate narratives
- Oversee employee intranet (SharePoint) and MSFT Teams strategy and work with direct reports team members to drive continuous improvements
- Oversee employee communications editorial calendar and year-round planning
- Provide writing, editing, and execution support across a wide variety of projects
- Drive the collection, analysis and report out of communication measurement metrics and related action plans
Who You Are
- 8+ years of experience in employee or corporate communications
- A proven and experienced communications leader passionate about people, strategy, and delivering tangible business results
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience working in a B2C environment
- You are excited and energized about the creative and innovative communications and have a pulse on latest trends and how they can be applied
- Ability to coach and mentor a team of world-class communicators across the organization
- Excellent copywriting and verbal skills - proficient in AP style
- A strong eye for design - ability to oversee content creation with strong graphics and imagery that tell a compelling a story
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to oversee and drive multiple projects at once
- Experience in intranet and web publishing tools such as SharePoint or WordPress
- Proficient in email communication tactics and best practices. Experience using email tools (PoliteMail, Populo or similar)
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, journalism or equivalent experience
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users' needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits And Perks
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Bonus Program
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $137,500.00. McAfee takes into consideration an individual's skillset and experience in making salary determinations. For further details, please discuss with the Talent Acquisition Partner.