In this role, you are responsible for the day-to-day coordination of mixed-use residential projects. To be successful, you are a self-motivated team player who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done, no matter how big or small.
The right candidate has a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and has the ability to remain calm under pressure. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator acts as an indispensable liaison between sales offices, all company departments and the Sales and Marketing team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing the key day-to-day sales activities including sales office requests and communications, invoice tracking, sales grid updates, event coordination, etc
- Managing the key day-to-day marketing activities including advertising bookings, marketing agency requests, ad approvals, content generation, e-blast review and deployment, etc
- Project planning and working closely with internal and external teams to implement Sales and Marketing strategies
- Invoice processing and administration, liaising with vendors and 3rd party partners to ensure consistent communication regarding payment
- Champion the Adi Customer Service Standards by acting as the point of contact for Adi purchasers and consultants
- Staying current with each market in which Adi is doing business (and adjacent markets) including: new product launches, product pricing, realtor incentives, resale markets
- Becoming Adi project expert, knowing the status of each project and their supporting initiatives
- Assisting in managing our CRM software with marketing and customer care teams
- Gathering market research on projects, industry trends and sales performance and incentive packages of competitors
- Management of Adi Instagram and social media presence, including posting content and responding to comments
- Working closely with development, construction, property management and executive teams to accomplish the shared objectives of the company
- Assisting with preparing agreement documents as required. Reviewing and processing submissions from sales office
- General administration as required What You Bring
- 3 - 5 years marketing experience (real estate industry or agency)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite Nice to Have Skills and Experience
- Experience working in real estate development
- Understanding of new homes real estate process
- Experience with Salesforce, Aareas, SaleFish
- Familiar with Lean methodology Why You'll Love Working Here
- You'll wear multiple hats and get hands on experience with all aspects of your team's projects
- We champion Ownership - from your first day you will be involved in shaping the direction of Adi
- We focus on continuously developing our team through education reimbursements and professional development offerings
- We don't believe in micromanagement - while we are here to provide guidance, we trust you to do your job and achieve success
- Health benefits and personal health spending account Hey! Not sure you align for this opportunity but eager to be part of the Adi Team?
Apply! - Our recruitment team would love to have a chat with you!
At Adi, we celebrate diversity are are always looking for exceptional talent who are passionate, forward thinking, not afraid to take massive action and ask questions that elevate the team.
Adi Development Group is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a team that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. Adi Development Group is committed to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential. We hire based on merit and are committed to the principle of equity in employment. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Adi Development Group will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation, please inform Human Resources.