This position is a Hybrid Work Model
Come join the QuickBooks Marketing Team as a Marketing Manager supporting our Lifecycle Marketing Strategy in improving our customer experience and positively impacting key business metrics such as retention and Lifetime Value of customers.
In this role, you will own foundational elements of the LCM function such as building out our analytical capabilities and applying those to drive campaign optimization, insights into customer behavior and interaction as well as drive requirements to enhance our comm-tech capabilities in Canada. You will also be responsible for driving key programs within the LCM function that will deliver carefully considered messaging to our customer base orchestrated across multiple touchpoints and multiple channels.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of marketing
- Deep experience partnering with product marketing, agencies and technology teams to develop and implement multi-faceted campaigns leveraging platforms such as Eloqua, Braze and Salesforce.
- Experience in Customer/Lifecycle Marketing, including execution of customer engagement and retention strategies through digital and other tactics, with a proven track record of optimizing automated drip campaigns.
- Very strong analytical skills with experience executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data to actionable insights.
- Strong track record of leadership and in?uencing skills in a cross-functional, fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrated high levels of ownership, responsibility, initiative and the desire to drive signi?cant, measurable performance results.
- High degree of familiarity and awareness of key comm-tech advances and with an appetite to adapt and deploy in ways that enhance customer and marketer
- Excited by ambiguity and the unknown, not afraid of complexity and breaking problems down into smaller pieces to tackle.
- Solid written and verbal skills to communicate strategies, develop creative briefs and share results across the organization.
- Bachelor degree required, or equivalent
How you will lead
- Take ownership of our Early stage customer communications plan - orchestrating the optimal messaging across channels (schedule and trigger based drip email campaigns, in-product noti?cations, mobile push noti?cations, as well as human assisted channels such as sales and care).
- Collaborate with our product marketing team to identify the right messaging, targeting and channel mix to reach the required audiences.
- Translate campaign / orchestration requirements into effective briefs for creative and execution agencies to ensure clarity on what needs to be delivered.
- Work with our creative and marketing automation agencies to deliver the program being responsible for the quality of the deliverable and for meeting expected timelines and cost constraints.
- Partner with other marketing teams such as digital marketing, performance marketing and sales teams to deliver an optimal customer experience and business outcome.
- Actively use data to
- Identify and execute on optimizations of message, channel, target audience, sequencing of communication, etc. to meet desired business outcomes
- Identify relevant customer segments and personalize messaging for each
- Be ruthless about determining success / fail through A/B testing as well as qualitative and quantitative customer research
- Share campaign performance and channel insights to inform overall channel strategy (e.g. conversion by product and lifecycle stage to learn from top performing campaigns and iterate or end under-performing campaigns).
- Work closely with our analytics team / marketing automation agency to develop dashboards / conduct analysis to support day-to-day needs as well as ad-hoc priority
- Collaborate with our agency as well as global technology teams to identify ways to enhance our delivery of lifecycle messaging through improvement of our comm-tech capabilities in Canada.