To support the Sr. Manager Regional Marketing and Director of Regional Marketing with the implementation of all marketing events and initiatives at the property.
WHAT YOU WILL DELIVER:
Marketing Duties 75%
- Partner with Sr. Manager Regional Marketing to execute all National in property experiences/activations and oversee "onsite" delivery of marketing initiatives at the property including issue management, quality control, and vendor management
- Support retail clients in their communication needs. Including and not limited to, store openings, anniversary events, ongoing monthly management of client marketing menu of all property assets and collaborating in the development of national retail client support plans for multiple property support
- Support execution of national promotions, client events, specialty leasing, sponsorships, signage installation at property
- Work with the Sr. Manager, Regional Marketing to drive various property marketing activities by determining an action plan for implementation to drive traffic, dwell time, sales and market share; Depending on scale Marketing Coordinator required to see local program from conception to completion, including building the plan, execution and post reporting
- Assist the Senior Regional Manager to coordinate with local production vendors as necessary in the execution of marketing activities, as well as engaging vendors and contributing to the overall program briefing process for broader marketing and communication teams
- Collect data to prepare and ensure the accuracy of standardized reports that detail the performance of the annual marketing plan;
- Provide and maintain courteous, professional and efficient service to internal/external clients and community groups by responding to requests for information and redirecting inquiries beyond own scope of expertise in order to maintain good levels of client service;
- Partner with the Senior Regional Manager and Accounting to track and manage the annual marketing budget to ensure financial resources are utilized in the most fiscally responsible manner;
- Assist Marcomm & the Social Communications to generate content ideas that support the local social media strategy and overall business initiatives
- Create social media posts for clients (stores) and local executions in partnership with Marcomm
- Develop, recommend and align localized content calendar with Content Manager, participating in weekly content planning as needed
- Post and reply as needed on CF property social media pages in alignment with Content Manager and Corporate communications
- Conduct regular checks of competitive shopping centres and venues, including and not limited to the physical space, retail mix, physical activations, social media and digital presence
- Support and the Brand, Ravel and Digital & Innovation/Technology teams with the setup, scoping, communication, execution and launch of any new products and initiatives
- Support leasing team onboarding new clients to the shopping centres
- Administer and run small research projects with the retail clients and/or customers at properties to support various teams at CF in gaining further insights for a project and/or plan
- Role may require servicing multiple properties periodically or consistently within a provincial region depending on geographic or vacancy needs (ie: Calgary, GTA, Southwestern Ontario, Montreal)
Operational Duties 25%
- Analyze sales trends for our retailers on a monthly basis and provide sales rankings to our retailers
- Analyze the mall’s traffic trends on a monthly basis
- Assist Guest Services in managing gift card inventory
- Oversee all signage at the property
- Assist in coordinating community events ie. onsite fundraising, community outreach
- Assist with coordinating events at the property i.e. One CF Day, holiday party, staff meetings
WHAT YOUR STRENGTHS ARE:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills French (a must) &English
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong team-building and negotiation skills a must
- Superior customer service orientation
- Media relations and public relations skills
- Understanding of market research an asset
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Post-secondary education preferably in Business, Marketing or Public Relations
- Minimum 3-4 years related work experience
- Knowledge of brand management; marketing and advertising theory; digital media; financial and budget management
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
At Cadillac Fairview we have been transforming communities for over 50 years. We are so much more than our properties. We are building leaders at all levels. We offer the challenge of interesting work, a great organizational culture, the opportunity to collaborate with the best in the business, and support for your growth and development. We reward values-based behavior and superior results with a competitive rewards package that includes best-in-class benefits and pension. Imagine a place where you can make a difference!
At CF our everyday actions and critical business decisions are guided by our CF Values. Achieving results is naturally important for us and we achieve results through behaviours that are consistent with our CF Values.
Are you someone who believes in our values?
- Aim Higher – we strive to exceed expectations
- Own Your Expertise – we empower ourselves and each other
- Collaborate Effectively – we bring the right people together to get the right results
- Engage with Empathy – we objectively consider the needs of others
- Embrace Change – we drive, learn from, and adapt to change
At CF you’ll join a diverse community and award-winning team where your talent and commitment to excellence are welcomed, valued and respected. We’re ready to meet you there – are you?
CF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. If you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment, assessment, and/or selection process, please notify your CF contact or email via Isarta.
CF currently has a vaccination policy that is a condition of employment.