Currently, We Are Seeking a
Garaventa Lift is a world-class manufacturer of wheelchair lifts, LU/LA elevators and home elevators located in Surrey, BC.
Project Administrative Assistant
Project Administrative Assistant is responsible for taking R&D documentation (changes & new designs) and assisting with implementation throughout the organization. This includes assisting with product changes for our Global branches and maintaining ERP records. The Administrative Assistant will report directly to Operations Engineering Supervisor and will work closely with product management, manufacturing, sales, marketing, and technical support teams in addition to being an integral part of the Research and Development team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for documenting Engineering changes and releases.
- Coordinate Engineering and Process changes into the organization.
- Coordinate and communicate new production releases and changes to our international branches.
- Create and modify bills of Materials based on Make-to-Order configuration structure from Engineering parts lists.
- Manage part pricing updates and calculation
- Facilitate and monitor department Requests for Change (RFC/CAR/PAR)
- Manages monthly project labour collecting
- Other duties as delegated by management
- Minimum 1-year administrative experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Good problem-solving skills
- Works well as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent time management skills to work on tight deadlines
- Thrive in a result-oriented environment (Self-starter)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint etc.)
- Experience in the elevator business would be an asset.
About Garaventa Lift Canada
At Garaventa Lift, we believe and work to guarantee accessibility and mobility to everyone. Since our start, we have been obsessively passionate about it and our mission is to help people achieve it.The roots of the company go back to 1928 in the beautiful Swiss Alps where Karl Garaventa built his very first of many cable cars.Since then, Garaventa Lift has grown into a global leader with a strong presence worldwide.The Garaventa Lift Group is now a prominent reality in America, Asia, Europe and Oceania standing for reliability, security and innovation of accessibility products to create an accessible world.We work to deliver custom lift solutions for commercial and residential applications and bring our engineering expertise and high-quality standards to remove architectural barriers for millions of people worldwide.