Our growing company is currently looking to hire a Business Development & Sales Representative based out of our Edmonton office. This position is responsible for ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning, deployment, and identifying objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve short and long-term sales. This position will require monthly travel to our Kitimat, BC branch.
As our Business Development & Sales Representative, you will be responsible to
- Collaborate with the business development team to develop a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls while meeting agreed upon targets and promoting CDN Controls Ltd. throughout Western Canada.
- Ensure that all field sales activities are in accordance with the guidelines of CDN and client procedures, guidelines, and any regulatory requirements
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with the ownership group and the Director, Business Development and Sales.
- Pursue new clients while maintaining positive relationships with existing clients
- Recommend ways to establish and maintain good working relationships with current, new or potential clients and customers.
- Network and gather industry information with leading sales professionals outside of CDN.
- Review weekly and monthly goals with management and sales team
- Maintain an organized agenda while prioritizing time spent in the field, with clients and internal company meetings and networking events.
- Promote CDN Controls Ltd.'s services and policies in all the regions we work and potential new areas of growth.
- Evaluate client prospects and manage existing client relationships and sales.
- Manage assigned areas and services to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of CDN Controls Ltd.'s full range of services and capabilities.
- Related University degree and typically 5 or more years of field sales experience and/or experience in the Electrical and Instrumentation sector; or combination of formal education and experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with Salesforce
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations in small and large groups
- Proven ability to be a self-motivated team player
- Ability to travel as required
Why CDN Controls?
Our goal is to ensure CDN Controls is the best place for you to work. That means we are committed to appreciating, developing and empowering our employees!
Some of the benefits you can expect at CDN are
- Part of a strong team, we challenge each other day in and day out, and learn from each other
- On the job training to set you up for success
- Mentorship from talented industry leading professionals, driven to grow
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Vacation and flex days
- Flexible work arrangements
Does this sound like the opportunity that you have been waiting for? Apply today and grow with us! We.......
- Win as a team!
- Are committed to excellence!
- Take care of everything (one stop shop)!
- Act with honesty, loyalty and respect!
- Hire talented people, driven to grow!