Requisition ID: 325028
Position Number: 20096526
Posting End Date: November 15, 2022
Site: Shared Health
Department / Unit: Category Management
Job Stream: Non-Clinical
Union: SH Exempt-OT
Anticipated Start Date - End Date: ASAP - 08/25/2023
Reason for Term: Other Leave
Anticipated Shift: Days
Daily Hours Worked: 7.75
Annual Base Hours: 1950
Shared Health leads the planning and coordinates the integration of patient-centred clinical and preventive health services across Manitoba. The organization also delivers some province-wide health services and supports centralized administrative and business functions for Manitoba health organizations.
Organizing and prioritizing independently, the administrative activities for the supervisor and ensuring that all work is completed within established timeframes. Typing, formatting and proofreading a variety of material including: correspondence, minutes, agendas, manuscripts, policies, procedures, etc. from hand written notes, dictaphone or rough draft. Taking initiative to handle matters and solve administrative problems not requiring the direct personal attention of the supervisor(s). Participating as a member of the portfolio in a manner that contributes to teamwork and collaboration.
- Two years directly related experience.
- Experience scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Ability to record and prepare minutes and agendas.
- Complete high school education Manitoba standards, required.
- Formal training in applied office skills is required.
- A combination of education and experience may be considered.
Qualifications And Skills
- Typing speed 50 wpm.
- Proficiency with computerized systems (Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel) is essential.
- Experience with email and computerized calendars.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively contribute to a team environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Required to work for long periods of time at a computer.
Salary Is Commensurate With Education And Qualifications.
We have a unique ability to work together to make health care better. If you want to make a difference and contribute to supporting the health of your family, friends and neighbours, please apply today.
Interested candidates should select the "Apply" icon below to upload their cover letter, resume and copy of licenses/certification.
This position requires a current satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check as conditions of employment. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred. A security check is considered current if it was obtained no more than six (6) months prior to the start of employment.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more positions in Shared Health that combine to equal more than 1.0 FTE.
Shared Health values and supports employment equity and workplace diversity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.