Who We Are
Headquartered in Atlantic Canada?with offices?across the United States and around the world,?Bulletproof has two decades in the security business, protecting its clients' privacy and data. The company's footprint now includes users on six continents trusting Bulletproof to secure their identities, networks, data, and devices.?
Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities. Bulletproof's practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions.
Why You Should Work With Us
At Bulletproof, our people are the core of who we are and what we do. Founded in Atlantic Canada and now operating globally, it's our people who drive us and who bring us together. We believe that it's through trusting and empowering our entire team, that we achieve more. Bulletproof was named Microsoft's global Security Partner of the Year  and Four-peat Microsoft Canada IMPACT Award winner [2019-2022]. Bulletproof is proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner with twelve gold competencies and a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association. We are committed to helping our customers achieve more securely.
Bulletproof is seeking a junior proposal writer to join our Sales and Marketing team. As a junior proposal writer, you'll be responsible for supporting the Practice Lead, Proposals in organizing, developing and delivering competitive Statements of Work (SOWs). With support from our solution architects and subject matter experts, our proposal writers help tell our story and position our company's capabilities and strengths to clients worldwide.
Working from office would be a great asset.
Please, apply only if you are living in Canada.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is interested in the sales and marketing side of the IT industry and wants to learn about sales documentation and business development strategy. Most importantly, we're looking for someone who is extremely organized with a keen attention to detail, is willing to learn, works well in a fast-paced environment, and is a wiz at Microsoft Word.
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities)
Your role will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Help build SOW response templates in Microsoft Word and other proposal systems.
- Work with Bulletproof account executives, solutions architects and subject matter experts to construct SOWs aligned to client requests and Bulletproof services.
- Proofread written content for spelling, punctuation, grammar and clarity.
- Work with team members to ensure attractive, precise and professional final SOW results.
- Monitor SOW request intake system and ensure SOWs are delivered to account executives on time for client delivery.
- Maintain reporting for senior management.
Required Education And Other Credentials
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Communications, Business, Marketing or a related field. Relevant work experience may be considered in place of post-secondary education.
- Experience with SOW development in the IT industry considered an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive, high quality environment.
- Attention to detail and positive work ethic.
- Experience in document review and editing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel and other related systems (SharePoint experience considered an asset).
- Strong English language skills (reading/writing/oral).
- Understanding of IT industry (computers, networks, security) considered an asset.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.