WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Free Alterra Mountain Pass for employees; ski or ride for free at 14 Alterra owned destinations!
- Pass benefits for your family and discounted lift tickets you can share with your friends;
- Free rentals;
- Staff priced meals & Starbucks treats;
- Staff room rates at all our hotels;
- Retail savings at Burton, Columbia, North Face, Red Devil, Hillside, and more!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Responds to inquiries/feedback from on site Guests utilizing digital platforms; including app based systems, email and electronic surveys.
- Reports on recreation-based guest feedback. Provides input/insight into the development of communications tools based on feedback from guests.
- As directed by Supervisor, provides support to the Season Pass Program, including management of Staff Pass data and administrative functions related to the Mail Me My Pass program.
- As directed by the Supervisor, provides support to the Group Facilitation Program; includes ticket printing,
- Supports appropriate service recovery options and communications with both season pass and day guests via email and phone calls.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Self-motivated and energetic
- 1-2 years of experience working in Blue Mountain Guest Services, Contact Centre and/or hotel Front Desk . Strong working knowledge of Cenium software program.
- Strong communication skills
- Team oriented with a friendly, cheerful, positive, professional and animated demeanor
- Recognizing areas of opportunity for improvement and taking self-direct action to correct
- Enjoys handling several tasks simultaneously
Blue Mountain Resort Company Overview
Blue Mountain, Ontario's largest mountain resort is nestled on the shores of Georgian Bay, located 90 minutes north of Toronto. Blue Mountain has become the four-season destination of the North, visited by more than 1.5 million guests a year. Winter at the resort boasts 43 ski and snowboard trails enhanced by a world-class snowmaking system. Summer months offer the largest downhill mountain biking facility in Ontario, Monterra Golf course, Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster, Cascade Putting Course, Timber Challenge Ropes Course, Wind Rider Triple Zips and a private beach property among other seasonal attractions. Year-round the resort attracts visitors to more than 1,000 luxury accommodation units and 45 unique concept restaurants, bars and retail stores in our pedestrian Village. 53,000 square feet of state- of-the-art conference space caters year-round to corporate meeting groups. Blue Mountain is owned by Alterra Mountain Company and offers the Ikon Pass, the new standard in season passes. Visit www.bluemountain.ca for more information.
Alterra Company Overview
Alterra Mountain Company is a family of 15 iconic year-round destinations, including the world's largest heli-ski operation, offering the Ikon Pass, the new standard in season passes. The company owns and operates a range of recreation, hospitality, real estate development, food and beverage, retail and service businesses. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with destinations across the continent, Alterra Mountain Company is rooted in the spirit of the mountains and united by a passion for outdoor adventure. Alterra Mountain Company's family of diverse playgrounds spans six U.S. states and three Canadian provinces: Steamboat and Winter Park Resort in Colorado; Palisades Tahoe, Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain and Big Bear Mountain Resort in California; Stratton and Sugarbush Resort in Vermont; Snowshoe in West Virginia; Tremblant in Quebec, Blue Mountain in Ontario; Crystal Mountain in Washington; Deer Valley Resort and Solitude Mountain Resort in Utah; and CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures in British Columbia. Also included in the portfolio is Alpine Aerotech, a worldwide helicopter support and maintenance service center in British Columbia, Canada. Alterra Mountain Company honors each destination's unique character and authenticity and celebrates the legendary adventures and enduring memories they bring to everyone.
For more information, please visit www.alterramtnco.com.
Blue Mountain Resort is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.