Digital Marketing Coordinator
Build your future at Minto!
Since 1995, we've been proudly building better places for people to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time. To us, it's all about special moments - like the thrill of a new apartment, the pride in owning a first home, or a growing investment partnership. We recognize this continues with great employees, like you, and would love for you to join us on our mission. At Minto we welcome change, celebrate new ideas and provide you with the resources, professional training and diverse opportunities to grow your career.
Your offer will include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- benefits effective 1st day
- pension & rrsp matching plan
- 3 weeks' vacation
- Tuition reimbursement plans and professional development courses
- Employee recognition platform - Be rewarded by your colleagues for your contributions!
- Flexible summer hours
- Many exciting career opportunities
In this role, you will:
- Provide planning and execution support (as required) on the consumer journey, web presence, ILS campaigns, lead generation, social media and email programs to support overall business objectives
- Assist with content creation for website, email marketing, social and other digital channels
- Assist with the development of campaign creative
- Prepare reports and input on dashboards utilizing various data sources and analytics tools to measure performance
- Assist with email deployments and analysis
- Support A/B test monitoring and reporting
- Support SEO initiatives
- Provide digital competitor analysis (website and social media)
- Input on briefing documents, project plans, campaign post mortems, proposals and presentations
- Compile digital technology, trends and industry stats and reports
- Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as requested by management
We would like you to have:
- University Degree or College Diploma (Business, Marketing, or related field).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Digital marketing experience with exposure to marketing fundamentals
- Ability to communicate effectively with excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and listening skills
- Well organized with strong attention to detail and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Creative and results oriented problem solver
- Highly motivated team player who can work independently
- Energetic, goal-oriented and passionate about digital marketing
- Experience writing effective digital advertising, website and email copy
- Experience collaborating and executing on digital campaigns
- Experience creating, deploying and monitoring email campaigns
- Experience with and/or desire to learn various digital and analytics platforms, best practices, and website analytics e.g. CMS, CRM, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop/InDesign, Siteimprove, Google Optimize, Yext, Adestra, Unbounce.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with accessibility, CASL and Privacy requirements
Our future is better together. Apply now and join us!
Minto is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of our recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.