This position is responsible for the day-to-day execution of all areas of customer service and sales support, including all center participation, quoting/order entry, issue resolution for replacement and aftermarket parts. The Customer Service Rep is expected to demonstrate the knowledge of products and the ability to manage calls and emails from our customers and the Outside Sales Team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collect customer contact information/inquiry and enter into CRM (customer relationship management database)
- Ensure that all order entry, credits, returns, and other sales transactions are completed under established compliancy guidelines, resulting in auditable documentation
- Provides feedback and technical assistance to various customer inquiries and issues such as order changes, cancellations, status, estimated shipping date and tracking information.
- Coordination with intercompany departments to resolve customer inquiries (Logistics, Finance)
- Respond to sales inquiries and requests for quotation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify, address, and escalate issues
- Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position
- Two years customer service or equivalent experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associates or bachelor's degree in parts an asset or experience with equipment deployed in construction or the trades
- Call Center experience an asset
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office - proficiency in Excel is essential.
- Oracle & Salesforce CRM experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to relate to a wide variety of people in a professional and diplomatic manner
- Ability to handle stressful situations in positive, tactful manner.
- Ability to work in a high-volume call center within the established handle times and set performance metrics
- Great attitude, self-motivated, professional demeanor.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Detail oriented with great organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
If you are interested in an open position but feel you may not meet all the listed qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
At Terex, we fully embrace the increasingly diverse world around us and strive to create an empowering and welcoming workplace culture. We are a $4.0 billion publicly traded global manufacturer of materials processing and aerial work platform products and services. We are passionate about producing equipment that helps improve the lives of people around the world and providing our team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact.
While our operations are global, each office or factory is a close-knit community. We value diversity, equity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage, citizenship, and continuous improvement. It's an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector - come join us!
We see inclusion as a key to our success and are committed to actively foster a culture where every team member feels valued, listened to, and appreciated. We are committed to being fair and impartial in our decisions, ensuring equity within our workplace. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting the Recruiting department (person or department) at via Isarta
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.