At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ?impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Digital Marketing Manager
This is an opportunity to lead the development of social media and content strategy across the Bayer Consumer Health Canada portfolio.
Bayer is committed to a flexible hybrid working environment. This is a permanent position based out of Mississauga, Ontario.
What you will do:
- As part of planning process and in conjunction with regional counterparts, develop content development strategy for all brands to ensure we are building the right assets for paid and owned media platforms
- Lead organic social media content strategy, building social media content calendars. With agencies, develop new content and executes digital ad resizing to enable fit for use across channels
- Lead social media execution for Bayer brands including posting on pages, performance tracking, consumer comment monitoring and page standardization
- Lead content development for new platforms (currently TikTok), producing asset with dedicated agencies based on brand Strategies and aligned with Brand Managers (BMs) and digital media team
- Liaison between Monitoring agency, BMs, Pharmacovigilance and Medical Affairs to ensure proper monitoring and moderation of all our platforms and digital executions
- Keeps monitoring grids and playbooks up to date and the monitoring agency trained
- Performs social listening, analyzing and presenting findings and recos to BMs. Reports Adverse Events and Product Technical Companies during the process
Who you are:
- 4 year BA or equivalent required
- At least 5 years consumer health industry, digital/social media advertising agency experience
- Experience working with new social media/e-commerce platforms (i.e. Tiktok) and legacy high reach platforms (i.e. Facebook/Instagram)
- Tech savvy
- Strong attention to detail
- Can manage multiple priorities
- Ability to build relationships with agencies, brand and media teams
- Verbal and written English communication skills
This position requires full vaccination against COVID-19.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and rewards package
- Collaborative, diverse and inclusive culture
- Career development and global opportunities
- Work-life flexibility programs such as flex hours, employee discounts, volunteer days, wellness, and other employee offerings
Bayer is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of Inclusion and Diversity. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences and believe that our people are our most valuable asset. The collective sum of individual life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities that our employees invest in their work represents our culture, reputation, and Bayer's values and purpose.
Learn more about our values and purpose at: https://www.bayer.com/en/ca/canada-our-purpose-values
All referral candidates must first be submitted via our internal referral system by a current Bayer employee in order to participate in the referral program. Once a Bayer employee has successfully referred you in our system, you will receive an automated email with instructions on how to complete your application.
Application Deadline: until filled
Bayer welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Candidates participating in our selection process requiring accommodation due to a disability or medical need are encouraged to notify the Bayer representative that they will be meeting with to ensure appropriate arrangements can be made.
Canada : Ontario : Mississauga