Grande Prairie -Pickford Outside Sales - Industrial Tools
Reports To: Sales Manager, Harry Gnadt.
Job Overview: This position will join a highly motivated and successful sales team, servicing a diverse client base spread across Western Canada. A successful candidate will lead our sales team in supporting our existing customers in Grande Prairie, Northwestern Alberta, and the Northern British Columbia area. This candidate will also be expected to cultivate a new customer base by identifying customer needs and matching them with the products and services Pickford provides. You will play a key role in continuing to grow the business by providing exceptional service, and exceeding customer expectations at every opportunity.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide sales and customer support to an existing customer base;
- Obtain new customer accounts for sales, rental, or service;
- Communicate and liaise with our inside sales team to ensure an excellent client experience;
- Develop a superior knowledge of our industrial tools to successfully meet customer needs and help them get the job done;
- Travel to customer locations as needed within sales territory;
- Provide demonstrations and training as required to effectively represent the product lines represented by Pickford;
- Living in or has spent a considerable amount of time selling into Grande Prairie, Northern Alberta, and Northern British Columbia;
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively while based out of a home office;
- Minimum 5 years Industrial tool experience, with a proven track record in sales;
- Experience training teams in the operation of tools and equipment;
- Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude;
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet our driving record requirements;
- Good communication skills, customer service, and sale focus;
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks in a timely manner;
- Willing to receive on the job training and open to feedback;
- Physically fit to move, carry, operate industrial tools in the field as part of training and demonstrations;
- Candidate must meet drug and alcohol testing requirements to go on customer sites and locations;
- Petroleum Safety, H2S, OSSA Regional Orientation Certified Training required.
- competitive Wage
-medical and dental benefits package;
Annual health & wellness account;
Cell phone and laptop;
Industry leading training and development.
Application Process: All interested applicants are to submit a resume along with a brief cover letter out lining their sales experience and how their skill set will contribute to success in this Outside Sales position.