Regional Sales and Business Development Manager
$70,000 - $80,000per year
Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and variable hours
Full time position
Rootree - a flexible and eco-responsible packaging company is looking for a sales and business development manager for Vancouver. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales and the Vice President of Products and Business Development, we are looking for a highly organized person who demonstrates a high level of leadership. Must be able to motivate their team and guide their team in decision-making, problem solving and applying company guidelines. Being based in Vancouver, this person will be responsible for sales for Western Canada but also the development of the company for medium and long-term growth projects.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position in sales and personnel management;
- Attention to detail.
- Rigor and great sense of organization;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- High level of written and oral communication in French and English
- Must demonstrate a strong ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment;
- Strong work ethic.
- Advanced knowledge with the Excel program.
- High knowledge of Power Point;
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and Apple devices
- Mastery of CRM and ERP software
- Be perfectly bilingual in writing and speaking in English and French.
- Manage sales for the Vancouver region
- Manage Accounts
- Process orders
- Help with strategy to increase sales
- Respond to all requests. (Phone calls, emails, etc.)
- Research and solicit potential customers
- Travel to trade shows to represent the company and for sales (local and international)
- Occasional visits by customers by car.
- Work with sales targets and try to achieve them
- Answer general phone calls and respond to customer inquiries
- Collaborate with the Ontario sales team on all inquiries and initiatives
- Provide the best customer service
- Recruit and train new members of the sales team.
- Provide ongoing training to sales staff for best selling practices and product knowledge
- Management of sales office staff (evaluation of probation periods and annual review)
- Organize, monitor and control the administrative processing of orders
- Development and maintenance of the customer database
- Develop and maintain professional and commercial relationships with clients and internally
- Manage and resolve customer disputes
- Manage and monitor company projects in the medium and long term.
ROOTREE is the leading Canadian manufacturer of flexible and eco-responsible packaging. We offer many services under one roof; Our services include creative services, flexible packaging (manufacturing) and contract packaging.
On behalf of our family, our community and our planet, we work every day to reshape the packaging industry. We continually invest in green technologies and adopt sustainable manufacturing processes that allow us to produce up to 75% less waste than our competitors.
ROOTREE is growing fast! We recently merged our office and manufacturing facility into a new headquarters in Burlington. If you are motivated to make a real difference on a winning team, we want to hear from you and meet you!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by email with the following position number: RSMVAN2022. Feel free to send other materials that might help you stand out.
Thank you for your interest in ROOTREE. For the safety of our employees, we only accept applications by e-mail. In addition, only potential candidates will be contacted for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with our job openings.
Please note that our recruitment process requires a reference check and a criminal background check. References will be required before sending a job offer. This verification will be required if you are hired, and must be provided within 3 weeks of the date of hire.