We currently have a full-time Technical Sales Representative opportunity to develop the Edmonton Area.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients;
- Prospect and qualify sales opportunities and leads within sales territory;
- Collaborate with internal team members to identify and establish strategies;
- Prepare and attend sales calls or meetings with customers;
- Travel to visit customers, evaluate and recommend solutions to suit their needs;
- Close sales orders to meet assigned sales targets;
- Continuous learning about new technology;
- Manage CRM creating and updating status of all prospects, existing clients and proposals.
- Minimum of 2-5 years' experience in a technical, industrial, or related sales role;
- College Diploma or Certificate in a related field;
- Have a valid driver's license;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Great organizational abilities;
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.