How would you like to work with an amazing team where you don’t see your days go by?
Being part of MARTINS means working in an international company which deals in more than 70 countries. In addition to our headquarters located in Farnham, Quebec, we have offices in the United States, the Netherlands, United Kingdom and even Australia! You collaborate with approximately 30 passionate and experienced teammates who like to join forces in a respectful environment. Our synergy sets us apart and our internal social life unites us. The only thing missing is you! Join our growing and innovative company today.
WORKING AT MARTINS INDUSTRIES IS:
- Working in a harmonious environment!
- Getting the opportunity for personal and professional growth within the company
- Participating in various innovative and dynamic projects
- Having a good work-life balance with flexible office hours (hybrid – 2 days, week ending at 2 p.m. on Fridays, etc.)
- Receiving a fair and equitable salary
- Getting access to training for professional advancement
- Getting the opportunity to benefit from a flexible health allocation (dental, eye care, gym, music, etc.)
- Working in environmentally conscious company with access to free charging stations for your electric vehicle
Daily, you will contribute to our company’s expanding relational customer growth. We specialize in design, manufacturing and the marketing of tire equipment and tools.
YOUR ROLE WITHIN OUR TEAM
- Participate in the design and coordination of various promotional materials (brochures, ads, etc.)
- Coordinate and organize various international fairs.
- Create and optimize web content for search engines
- Manage and develop marketing ad campaigns on our social media platforms (FB, IN, YT)
- Develop and manage the company's content, comments and presence via social networks, blogs and other strategically relevant properties
- Write, proofread and optimize corporate and advertising texts (digital and printed), press releases, newsletters, landing pages
- Create the international monthly newsletter on the development of the company and ensure its distribution
- Reinforce and respect the MARTINS branding guidelines
- Provide detailed reports on budget expenditures to the Marketing Director.
THIS POSITION IS MADE FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR POCKET:
- College or university degree in Marketing, Commerce or Communication
- Anglophone or perfectly bilingual (English/French, oral and written) is mandatory
- Excellent writing, proofreading and communication skills
- Meticulous to details and possess strong organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience on social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) (an asset)
- Knowledge of products in the automotive, trucking or tire industry (an asset)