You'll Also Get To Enjoy The Following Perks
We offer a diverse and positive work environment that allows you to enhance your skills and provides opportunities in a rapidly growing organization.
- Competitive wages and benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules
- An excellent company culture with access to educational grants, team events, and celebrations
- Employee appreciation through rewards and recognition, team building events
- Opportunities for career advancement through training and development
Job Overview: Manage existing and new client accounts, research and close new sales leads, and provide customer service.
Job Location: Edmonton, AB
Duties And Responsibilities
- Update and maintain accurate client records
- Manage existing account renewals
- Provide existing and new clients with customer support
- Receive incoming calls in a professional, tactful, sensitive and diplomatic manner
- Research prospective clients while utilizing sales management software tools and ensuring follow-up
- Enter client data into SalesForce, including calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information etc.
- Prepare contracts as per Best's sales parameters for signatures
- Meet weekly, monthly, & yearly sales quotas
- Cold-call designated territories during downtime to prospect for new sales
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management
- Support other territory representatives in an effort to increase market share & revenues
Education, Experience, And Skills
- Related post-secondary education with a focus on sales
- Proven selling and negotiation skills
- Customer service experience
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer skills including MS Office & sales software experience an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer with the interests of fairness and equality. We will take the necessary measures to ensure that all applicants have equal access to job opportunities.
If you feel you match the qualifications that we are searching for, submit your resume today!
Powered by JazzHR