- Administrative Assistant, Real Estate , Calgary
YOUR NEW COMPANY
- You will be working for a highly reputable Real Estate firm that owns develops and manages some of the finest assets in the city. to join our high energy, fast paced team.
- This individual will be the first point of contact for the organisation and be responsible for providing excellence for the day-to-day general office operations.
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Provide Administrative support to the Manager for office operations.
- Provide support to senior staff with calendar/contact maintenance, meeting scheduling expense report filing, and other administrative duties as requested.
- Provide Administrative support to the Senior Property Manager including (but not limited to), tenant memo's, access card issuance/maintenance, electronic and hard copy file maintenance, contact management.
- Provide administrative support to the Leasing Administrator by assisting with creation of tenant files, electronic and hard copy file maintenance
- Administrative support to the finance team
- Administrative support for marketing, including events and other corporate marketing activities.
- Other ad-hoc duties when required.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
Ideally you will have 5 years office administration experience, strong leadership skills, strong communication skills, strong customer service skills, experience in customer service as you will be dealing with tenant facing questions and queries. Experience with Angus preferred but not essential.
This will role will be based in office.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You will receive a competitive base salary and market leading package of ~ $50,000 - $57,000 DOE.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.